Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Calgary Day 1

I had a very busy and FUN weekend, followed by a couple of days in Waterloo. I have a post about it mostly written, but it needs a few edits.

This morning, I caught my flight to Calgary for Christmas. I'm excited to catch up with a lot of people and spend some time with my family.

I watched two movies and an episode of 30 Rock on the plane. 9 was dark, animated film that somehow fell quite short of it's potential. (Don't confuse this movie with Nine or District 9, okay? I suppose it would be better than wanting 28 Days, the Sandra Bullock movie and getting 28 Days Later, the violent zombie movie). Anyway, the second movie I watched was A Perfect Getaway. It had some nice shots of Hawaii and really fit the bill, considering I wanted to do something else at the same time. If I'd seen it in a theatre, I would say 'predictable crap' at best.

Just as I started to get ancy, we landed. :) And I got my Chinook!

After I landed, I caught up with two friends and both my parents. It was loads of fun, and now I'm very tired. (Also partially due to my recent Synthyroid malfunction. More on this later).

No comments: