Sunday, January 3, 2010

Keywords

Hahaha, keywords always make me laugh. Google analytics shows me what people type into Google that leads them to my blog. Every so often, I like to post what links people. Very few people seem to really be looking for me. Although if you type "Heather Adams blog" into Google, you actually get me.

Here is some of what the people want:

Spongebob chia pet. Over 60 searches looking for Spongebob or where to buy him. No one seemed to be searching for a present for someone they hate.

Penis and vagina pasta. Still! I did a blog on this in 2007. Either people are sickos, or I really need to start selling this online. Or both.

Heather adams blog/hezohez/hezohez blog. Folks who actually found what they were looking for.

Ich mochte deutsch lernen. More disappointed folks, who would only find a '07 blog that might as well just say "me too". (It means "I would like to learn German).

Sine sine cosine sine 3.14159. Again, an old post that I'm sure disappoints a lot of people. Who knew so many GEEKS were online?

Jennifer Nicholls Edmonton. Nicholls, you should know you have a stalker.

Janice Lo. Janice, you should know you have a stalker.

No comments: