Monday, February 28, 2011

Insomnia Blog

I really dislike not being able to sleep. I'm going to be so tired tomorrow.

Tonight I had frisbee followed by ITWP, which turned into an ITWP triple-header. It was really fun and quite exhausting. In between frisbee and ITWP, I ate some almonds and more dried mangoes, which mean I was bloody hungry when I finally got out of the pool. The expression "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse popped into mind". This reminded me of the fact that I actually ate horse two weeks ago. I've never had horse before - I always thought if I did it would be a camping trip gone terribly wrong. It's also a little weird (for me to do so), since I'm...let's call it half vegetarian. Horse: delicious!

I was at a place called La Palette for late breakfast. They had two breakfasty things on the menu, so I ordered Eggs Benny (also not something I usually - ever? - order). It came with my choice of a) bacon (I don't like bacon) b) fish (I love fish, but breakfast?) c) spinach (a staple, but same old) of d) horse meat. Obviously d) right? When not try it? Mmmm, my little pony.

ps. this post is so random. sorry. i should be sleeping.

No comments: