Wednesday, March 2, 2011

NYC - A Few More Thoughts/Pics

I have a few more random thoughts on my recent trip to NYC, and a few more pictures.

Random thought 1: On one of my runs, I headed back to the East Village where we were staying via Columbia Street. I passed a drug store called "Columbia Drugs". Hahaha.

Random thought 2: The only part of the trip that sucked was the fact that my mom got quite sick. My mom has an extremely suppressed immune system (as a result of Multiple Myeloma), so while this isn't really surprising, it still sucks. My mom is also a serious trooper, and refused to let it hinder the trip.

And a few more pics:

I made a thin friend:


Pretty, but s l o w compared to the TTC. Yes. That slow.


Most of my attempts to get shots from the Brooklyn Bridge failed (because I forgot my little tripod and the bridge moves so much), but I liked two.




No comments: