Saturday, August 27, 2011

Escape from Azkaban

The Civic Hospital in Ottawa did a great job of caring for me from the 13th to yesterday (with a bonus 8 hours on the 12th), but I am really relieved to be out of there. I was released yesterday mid-day. I'm staying at my aunts place in Ottawa for one more night, then very briefly back through the Tdot before heading to Calgary for a week. I had to wake up twice in the wee hours to take my mess, yet I still slept better than I have since being admitted. No needles for bloodwork at 6 am, no room cleaning at 7, no one checking my BP and shining a flashlight in my eyes every four hours, Plus, of course, being out means getting better.

Also, props to TC beach! Great game ladies. it was tough not to be there, but so pleasing to see you do so well.

Last blog I said thanks to those taking care of me and visiting. I also wanted to say thanks to all the multimedia shout-outs. You kept me smiling in Azkaban.

No comments: