Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Back to it - Life Unsimplified

As it turns out, going back to work after brain surgery is challenging. I think if this is totally shocking, you are probably an idiot.

I was thinking about work and being able to do more and more, and I've come to a conclusion. Stepping away from simplicity is hard for me at the moment. To get back on my feet, I've really had to simplify my life these last few months. Just being able to exercise, keep my clothes clean, buy groceries, feed myself properly and see friends/Jo was enough for me a long while, and more than I could handle for a long time there. As I feel better and better, life is getting less simple. Even though I'm feeling SO much better, I get frustrated when I'm not.....perfect. Most of the time I feel just like my old self. Yet at times, three people talking at once is somehow too much.

It will come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned recently how proud I am of you? You never ceased to amaze me with your outlook and determination through all of this.

You're almost over that last hump babe :) Though I will admit.....I miss BP nap-time :)