Monday, December 19, 2011

Dumb Jock

For the most part, I'm still able to workout went I am "brain patient-y". It depends on the severity, but for the most part, working out actually makes me feel better. Physical things aren't my problem. My problem right now is mental. Working out mentally relaxes me, plus I sleep better.

Weights or swimming and both pretty decent "dumb jock" workouts. Today I thought of it as a "headless horseman workout". Any other ideas?

Once again, I am very thankful that I worked out before this happened. If I didn't know how how to lift weights already, this wouldn't be an option. I have decent technique (I've taken a course), so weights don't take all that much brain power. Up. Down. Up. Down.

I have had one or two silly sets that go something like this:



  • "1....2....3....4....5.....6.....7......8......9.....10....11....12.....thiiirteeeen.....fouuuuurrrteeeeeen. SHIT. Oops. Not 12. Damn it."
or


  • "1....2.....3......4.....5.....6......7......7......?.......wait. what? damn it."

No comments: