Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dec. 2 - New Riding Record

It was beautiful outside today, which was perfect for an outdoor ride. Dec. 2 is a new record for me: the latest in the year in have ridden outside. Admittedly, there are some different factors this year. For one, I could ride at the warmest part of the day, where last year I could only ride after work. Toronto is just a tad warmer in general. I read that Calgary was -10 last night. Ouch. None the less, I clearly remember that my previous record was Dec. 1, last year. I remember riding that night partially because it was warm for Calgary (still a few degrees below), but no sketchy ice or snow yet. AND I knew that if I when that might, I'd have a new record. I thought it was pretty good. Keep in mind Calgary usually gets snow on Halloween. I just beat my own record, in light gloves. :)

No comments: