Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Flu Shot Will Make Me Stornger

On lighter note, (so that you don't need to get a block of Kleenex before reading my blog) I did an arm workout the day before yesterday. I had forgotten that only some of my free weights made the trek to Toronto. I still have a few in my parents basement. I'd like to take these ones (it's just the heavier plates), but they would be hard to get back. I remember taking the other ones back after Christmas one year. My suitcase was so heavy! I'm sure the baggage handlers must have hated me, and I remember hating myself a bit on the TTC home. Still worth it.

Anyway, the arm workout.

I was all pleased with myself. Today I was even MORE pleased, as my left tri had a solid muscle ache on all day. After mentally patting myself on the back several times today, I remembered..... my flu shot yesterday.

No comments: