Saturday, March 16, 2013

Yucksoup

Thursday and Friday were the worst two brainy days I've had in some time.  I don't know what set me off.  I wish I could figure it out, because I would do a hell of a lot to avoid it.

I thought this story would give you a fair telling of how my brain was working:

I was very hungry.  Thankfully we had some soup in the fridge.  Jo would be home in a few minutes, but I ate thinking it might make me feel better.  If I don't eat enough I crash.  I made toast, and split the soup into two bowls.  I popped mine in the microwave for a few minutes.  I collected my toast and an OJ and put them on the table.  I grabbed soup and sat down.  I thought something another the lines of "yucksoup".  I decided to put it back in the microwave.  I bumped my bowl into the bowl of hot soup in the microwave.  I ate a bite of Jo's bowl of cold soup.  It took me that long to figure it out.

I'm not sure if I used a towel to take the bowl of soup to the table.  I can't remember.  I might have - which at least would explain why I didn't notice the bowl was so cold. 

I think it's a pretty good example of how I semi-function when I feel brainy.  Thankfully I feel a lot better today - it's still there, but it's much much better.  Never again would be too soon.

No comments: