Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas folks! Okay, technically it's Merry Boxing Day here, but it's still the 25th were I just came from (Calgary).

I just tagged home after a surprisingly good flight from heck. Heck because we left about an hour late, and there was a baby and a nervous flier in my row (who would scream and cry more? ;))and more or less constant turbulence. Surprisingly good because none of that seemed to bother me. I enjoyed two movies, District 9 and Julie and Julia - actually I only saw 90% of the last one. Has anyone seen it? Email/comment me the ending please?

On my little walk home from the subway, I saw two really big raccoons. The first one made me smile in spite of the rain, enough that I said, "Yeah raccoon" out loud. The second one in the tree in the front yard. I tried very unsuccessfully to take a picture. I'd attached the "best" one. So cute.




ps. Consistant much? In 2008, I did 136 blogs. With a few days left in 2009, this blog is my...136th of the year.

No comments: