Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Keywords 1:10 am version

Every-so-often I check Google Analytics and see what keywords people have found my blog with. Usually it's times like this - I can't sleep. A few usually make me chuckle. Here are a few that I have sorted into categories:

Fail:
  • heather adams manitoba (not me. my aunt tells me that's a dj).
  • heather b adams blogspot (so close....but no).
  • heather m adams blogspot (so close....but again, not me).
Stalkers:
  • calgary "mauri smith" (mauri, you should know you have a stalker).
  • "petra from edmonton" (this is someone I know, unless there is more than one. but we're talking friend of a friend. I'm sure I saw "edmonton" a lot, and "petra" is the swam that fell in love with a boat. if that's how they found it (I have no idea how else?)....strange.
Success:
  • "environmental politics and governance" guelph - (yes! I took that. great class).
  • hezzobloggo (me!)
  • hezohez (me!)

No comments: