Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Top 40

Embarrassing confession: I have been listening to top 40 radio*, over the internet at work. I know, I know - it's terrible. It's not like I have iTunes to listen to what I want to. Here are some of the songs that I have been enjoying...about 6 times a day.

*it's a station out of Calgary, so if you are thinking "what the hell, those songs are so old, that would be why". Winter 2014, Canada Goose jackets are going to be *the shit* in Calgary.

  • Best workout song (not that I workout at work): More - Usher.
  • Best in-lieu-of-coffee song: Jumpstart - These Kids Wear Crowns.
  • Best rap song: Best I Ever Had - Drake. (except it's the clean version - the other one is SO much better).
  • Best rap-ish song: Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah.
  • Song that I like but wish I had didn't: Like Magic - Jordan.
  • Song that is about bees in my head, when I hear it: Black and Yellow - Wiz Khalifa.

No comments: